Here’s a tip that will only last for another couple of days!
70 percent off gift certificates if you use the code DESSERT
This site is new to me, but it might be worth a shot. First of all, the gift certificates they sell cost $10 each and are for $25. That’s pretty good as it is. So now, They are $3 for $25 gift certificates. Valid for one year. That is pretty good!
The selection seems a bit touristy and Manhattan-don’t-know-any-betters, but there are a few gems in there I bet. Among the restaurants that I think I want to go do (pending further investigation) are:
baker st., brick lane curry house, fillmore’s tavern, miss mamies / miss maudes, transilvania and wogies
Watch the terms and conditions for each gift certificate. Most have a minimum check or amount of guests.
Some have sold out already. Get yours and tell me some recommendations!
Terms in Full:
* Limit one (1) redemption per party, per month, per restaurant.
* Limit one (1) Restaurant-Specific Certificate per redemption. Only one Restaurant-Specific Certificate can be used per party, even if the party is seated at separate tables and/or receives more than one check.
* Use of Restaurant-Specific Certificates for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the restaurant. Restaurant agrees to comply with all state laws pertaining to the same.
* Restaurant-Specific Certificates cannot be combined with any other restaurant certificates, third party certificates, coupons, or promotions.
* Restaurant-Specific Certificates cannot be used for taxes, tips or prior balances.
* No cash value for Restaurant-Specific Certificates.
* No cash back upon redemption or at any other time.
* Valid for parties of two (2) or more unless otherwise stated.
* Valid for dine in only unless otherwise stated.
* The issuing of restaurant credit is at the sole discretion of the restaurant unless otherwise required by law.
* Neither the seller nor the restaurant is responsible for lost or stolen certificates or restaurant certificates reference numbers.
* Reproduction, sale or trade of this Restaurant-Specific Certificate is prohibited unless done so in compliance with the law.
* Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms & conditions will render the Restaurant-Specific Certificate void.
* Void to the extent prohibited by law.
* Restaurant-Specific Certificates can be exchanged for Restaurant.com Store Credit Certificates within 90 days of purchase date (“Restaurant.com Certificates,” as used in these Terms and Conditions, refers to the certificates printed from the Restaurant.com website that are of general use and are redeemable through the Restaurant.com website or an affiliated site for any Restaurant-Specific Certificate or Merchant Certificate available at such time). No cash back on Restaurant-Specific Certificates.
* Expire one (1) year from date of issue, except in California and where otherwise prohibited by law.
* With 50% OFF certificates party size may not exceed 8 people.